I've used these bridges quite a bit, and connected the ether ports of them
into our Cat switches, nothing lower than a 2900.  For the first time today
I tried to connect one to a Cat1924.  I believe the configuration is right
on? The vlan, IP and Mask are correct but the switch will not see the
bridge.  Never had this problem before.  Is there something about the 1900's
that the Aironet doesn't like? Anyone have an idea as to what is causing
this?

Bob Sites
System Engineer
Valley Health System, IS Dept.
[EMAIL PROTECTED]

Confidentiality Notice:

intended recipients and may contain confidential and privileged information.
Any unauthorized review, use, disclosure or distribution is prohibited. If
you are not the intended recipient, please contact the sender by reply