Patrick,

I am seeing an identical problem on one of my networks. The only difference
is that the source is 223.1.1.128 and a non-existent address.

Just to confirm that this was a spoofed address, I configured a host on my
network with 223.1.1.1 and tried pinging 223.1.1.128. I thought if I get a
response, then it's a misconfigured device, if not response then it would be
a spoofed ip.

I put a sniffer on it and I'm seeing multiple MAC addresses as the source of
223.1.1.128.

Have you been ablet o track this any further on your network?

Robert

news:[EMAIL PROTECTED]...