I understand from CCO that some versions of MC3810 MFT and DVM modules
are software configurable between E1 and T1.

Does anyone know which models and revisions are soft configure-able?

If I follow the CCO article instructions and go into ROMmonitor mode and
attempt to change the Trunk on my MFT-EUS it says that this function is
not supported on an MFT-EUS.

This would be rather convenient and significantly expand their
usefulness.  The MC3810v + AVM + MFT supports VoIP, VoATM, and offers E1
or T1 ATM, all in a router that goes on ebay for a similar price to a
2500 far less than a 2600 + NM-1V + VIC, even less than an NP-1A. (you
also get 2 x UIO serial, 10Bt)

Many Thanks,

Peter

--