Okay, this doesn't quite qualify as a trick question but I'm having
trouble finding the answer.  I hope it's not too obvious or I'll be
embarrassed.  :-)   While working on one of the Fatkid's labs I see the
following in the Hints sections:

3. There are two built in OSPF methods to summarize OSPF routes. One
way summaries between areas. The other summarizes between Autonomous
Systems.  Do you know a third way to summarize routes, which works for
any router, running any routing protocol?  How about a fourth?

I was quite aware of the first two but I have no idea what the last two
could be.  I'm especially interested in the the method that works for
any router running any routing protocol.  I really have a feeling I'm
going to kick myself when someone tells me what that is.

Do any of you know what they're referring to?

Thanks,
John