Von: Cisco Breaker [mailto:[EMAIL PROTECTED]]
Gesendet: Montag, 22. Oktober 2001 16:24
An: [EMAIL PROTECTED]
Betreff: terminal and router [7:23770]

Hi all,

I am trying to use a windows CE platform to configure routers or modems
but
I cant do it. I installed different kind of emulation programs and set
the
baud rate to 9600 blah blah also used VT100 but nothing works. I checked
the
cable and verified that it is working. Has anybody tried this kind of
thing
before? I bet someone did. Any help appraciated about how to configure
the
terminal options.

Best regards,