You were thinking along my lines with parallel processing. I have a feeling
it's not too difficult anymore to set up the killer cluster.. more then
likely using virtual connections..

But then again, if someone wants in that badly..

I would worry more about "social engineering" which is always a one of the
weakest links in any security program.

MikeS