This is way off topic but I am wondering if anyone else has had this
problem. We use Solaris jumpstart to build our unix platforms. A jumpstart
server is used to push the load to the client, similar to Ghost. The problem
have seen twice in the last week at different sites is an RPC call issued
from
the jumpstart client is responded to by a NT server running Arcserv software.
The response causes the jumpstart to crash. If the Backup agent RPC server
service is disabled on the NT running the Arcserv software,  the Solaris
jumpstart works fine. I am trying to work with CA on a solution to how they
implemented the RFC, but would probably have more success if others were
experiencing the same problems. Any help would be greatly appreciated. How
does this relate to networking? Anything goes wrong = the network is guilty
until proven innocent.

            Thanks
                  Shawn