Francis,

The CCIE numbers are not reused, so you can kind of see how long ago it was
the person achived it by looking at the number.

If you have CCO access, you can go here:

http://tools.cisco.com/CCIE/Schedule_Lab/CCIEOnline?verify

and check if the person claiming to be a CCIE really is one, and if the
cert. is still active, or has "timed out".

You do need to spell the name exactly as it was when he/she got certified.
If it's saved under the name Michael George, it will not find it by using
Mike George.

Ole

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
 Ole Drews Jensen