Firstly, my apologies for posting OT on this list, but my company is
considering upgrading Cisco Partner status from Premier to Silver.
Besides the benefits list by Cisco on CCO, are there any other real
benefits ie purchase discounts, better sales leads, marketing etc. that
anybody has experience of or is aware of?We sell a fair amount of Cisco
kit and as such get good treatment from our Cisco account manager. Will
this be any worse when becoming Silver Partners? I am in particular
thinking about the number of clients per account manager.Any information
would be highly appreciated..