www.packetattack.com

The sample labs are free..  I have links for books, testing, downloads etc.
Drop a line with any comments you might have, suggestions and yes, dislikes :)

When I started with Cisco routers and the certs, my book I constantly
reached for was "Cisco Routers for IP Routing" by Rudenko and a second was
"Practical Cisco Routers" by Que. This was a bit over 2 years ago and many
more books are out nowdays.

I almost forgot.. one I still use as a ready reference is "Cisco Router
troubleshooting Handbook" by Rybaczyk which has alot of examples with decent
descriptions for each example.

No book is perfect but you pick what works for yourself.

MikeS