I finished up my CCNP today, passing the BCRAN (last test).  I started with
switching, then routing, then support (after I did the CCNA, of course).

In terms of difficulty, here are my personal ratings from easiest to most
difficult:  CIT (support), BCMSN (switching), BCSN (routing), BCRAN (Remote
Access).  Although routing and remote access are probably interchangeable on
the list, because there were some questions on BCRAN that simply were not
fair.  There were a few questions that asked for a single answer, but more
than one of the choices would have been absolutely correct with the
information presented.  There were also some questions that required more
than one answer, but only one was actually correct.  I had difficulty with
the routing one, simply because of so much BGP, which I don't work with all
that much.

Anyway, if anyone has specific questions, please email me and I'll try to
assist you if I can.

Best of luck to all.

P.S.  Thanks to all of you who contribute to this site.  I have found it to
be a valuable resource in preparing for the certification.