Guys,
Check out the link at booksamillion.com, the price is a little cheaper.
BAMM.com and bookpool.com usually has good prices, also
going to addall.com, you can search multiple book prices at the same time,
it will search out the best prices for you..

I plan on getting it myself, like many other people on this forum, but
how closely is this related to the real lab?  What I mean is, are these labs
supposed to help you try and get ready for the real lab test?  Which brings
out the next point, it is ok for Cisco to
come out and break NDA but not ok for others to talk about the lab?
:-)

Cisco is probably saying, this book is the best to prepare for the lab
because who can help you prepare for the lab better than the people that
bring you the test!!!!

http://www.booksamillion.com/ncom/books?d=2042240383686&pid=1587200023