From: Chuck Larrieu [mailto:[EMAIL PROTECTED]]
Sent: Saturday, October 27, 2001 9:10 PM
To: [EMAIL PROTECTED]
Subject: Off Topic only slightly - BGP on 25xx vs other platforms
[7:24380]

now that I'm busting into BGP with a passion, and finding myself exceedingly
frustrated, I'm just wondering - is BGP as confounding on other platforms as
it appears to be on the 25xx series? I mean stuff like adjacencies not
forming, routes not being propagated to established peers when there is no
filtering occurring, stuff like that?

I sure seem to be reloading my routers a LOT while going through the
exercises in the Parkhurst book. :-O

Chuck