List

Just completed my CCIE written exam and I need sale
two of my routers to finance my lab exam. The routers
are in good shape, bootup, all interfaces are
operationsal. Here is the description:

Cisco 2504 - 1 Token Ring, 1 ISDN, 2 Serial Ports,
16Mb dram, 8Mb flash, AC PS
Cisco 2502 - 1 Token Ring, 2 Serial Ports, 16Mb dram,
8Mb flash, AC PS
2 - Console Kits
3 - Serial Crossover Cables (DTE/DCE-Back to Back)

If you are interested or know someone that needs these
items please respond via email or call 623-533-2373
and ask for Mike.

Thanks Mike - serious offers only!

http://personals.yahoo.com