Hi all,
This is off-topic because it's not cert-related, although I could argue
that it's good CIT practice!

Is anyone (else) out there using IPX with IOS 12.1?
We had a problem crop up this morning on 7500 routers that have been
running 12.1(10) for about a week.  IPX RIP updates are not being seen by
the routers across a fast ethernet link, although updates are seen across
other links.  And just to make it really weird - if the IPX routes are
cleared, the next update is seen.  But none after that, so the routes time
out again.
We also came across a similar or identical bug late last week immediately
after upgrading a couple of other 7500s to 12.1(10).
We are escalating this to the TAC, and have found a few possibly-related
bugs on the CCO bug watcher, but has anyone else struck this bug?  The more
information I can get about symptoms, what's been tried etc, the better.
I'm happy to take this off-line.
(Our IPX network is temporarily held together with metaphorical string and
stickytape - namely a script has been hastily written to periodically clear
the IPX routes on the affected routers.  Very ugly, but so far effective).

Thanks,
JMcL