From: Tim Bowyer [mailto:[EMAIL PROTECTED]]
Sent: Sunday, October 28, 2001 9:30 PM
To: [EMAIL PROTECTED]
Subject: Cisco 4000 Router as Frame-Relay Switch [7:24450]

I have configured 4000 router (FR_ROUTER) as a FR Switch. It is connected to
3
other 2500 routers (A,B,C)on serial interface. FR is working fine and I am
able to ping B &C from A. But I am not able to ping the Serial Interface of
from router A itself. Same thing is happening on the other routers.
I am receiving this error message :

Serial0:Encaps failed--no map entry link 7(IP)
IP: s=10.0.0.3 (local), d=10.0.0.3 (Serial0), len 100, encapsulation failed