From: [EMAIL PROTECTED] [mailto:[EMAIL PROTECTED]]
Sent: Monday, October 29, 2001 12:24 AM
To: [EMAIL PROTECTED]
Subject: Re: Prefered free TACACS server [7:24434]

Drop by my site.. I have been gathering info and files for TACACS for both
Windows and Linux. The Win stuff will posted later this week but the linux
stuff is up there along with the docs.

So far as I can tell, Cisco has dropped support for TACACS including the FTP
site for downloading it. They would rather you buy Ciscoworks.

http://www.packetattack.com/downloads.html

If you find anything more about TACACS, drop me a line via the site and let
me know what you found and where.

MikeS