This is more just a funny FYI.  I was in a 2900XL switch the other day, and
I was going to do a show command.  Well, I got my fingers all messed up and
actually typed:

sho w

and the command actually output something.  However, I tried a:

show w?

and the IOS claims there is no argument of the show command starting with
'w'.  Even a "show ?" list didn't show anything starting with 'w'.

Strange.......  (and yes, I realize that on other routers/IOSes there is a
"show whoami" command, but not on the 2900XL)

Mike W.