From: Chuck Larrieu [mailto:[EMAIL PROTECTED]]
Sent: Sunday, October 28, 2001 9:29 PM
To: Cisco Mail List
Subject: Off Topic - good auction seller

After some of the recent negative discussion about a particular auction
seller ( and thanks - it helped me avoid bidding on certain products ) I
thought some folks might be interested in my recent positive experience.

Pat McKool of Market Network Solutions, was a pleasure to deal with.

If anyone is in the market for used equipment, you might want to keep an eye
out for this guy on That Auction Site.

NOTE: past performance is no guarantee of future results ;->

Chuck