No, you will *not* be able to use that to connect to an ethernet lan!
As it's name suggests, that module is for connecting to a T1 or
Fractional T1 access line.  It is not a lan module at all; it is
strictly for wan connections.

John

>>> "Charles Lin"  10/30/01 2:20:40 PM >>>
Hello!

  I like to ask what is a FT1/T1 DSU/CSU module for? If I install one
on a
2525. Would that make me able to connect to ethernet lan using that
module?
Since the module port is rj45 right? Thank You!