From: J. Li [mailto:[EMAIL PROTECTED]]
Sent: 29. oktsber 2001 18:09
To: [EMAIL PROTECTED]
Subject: ROUTING EXAM [7:24530]

I compared my new Cisco Press book for the routing
exam with the old book I bought over two years ago.  I
found some major differences.  The new exam guide book
does NOT have anything on:

Access lists
Managing IP/IPX traffic
Queuing
DDR
Source routing bridging

Are the above topics NOT tested on the new Routing
Exam 2.0 anymore?

Thanks!

=====
J. Li
Ground Floor Opportunity for 2nd Income:
http://www.globaldebitcard.net/myglobecard/home/freewebsite.html

http://personals.yahoo.com