Hi,

I want to integrate a cisco environment in HP OV.
Now I must be install specific mibs in HP OV.

At first how  mibs.can I check which mibs I need ? For example, I had some
3548
switches and 65xx switches.
When I go to the cisco webside I found under the subdirectories for the
switches
 many different mibs.
How can I make sure I download or search for the right mib ? Or shoud I load
_all_ the mibs for the cisco components ?

Thanks

Udo

Udo Konstantin / koud , GS KA
NEEF-Elektrotechnik GmbH
Systemhaus f|r Gebdude- und Kommunikationstechnik
Windeckstrasse 8      76135 Karlsruhe
Tel: +49 721/8606-215  Mobil: +49 172/7271578   *215
Fax: +49 721/8606-264
E-Mail/Internet: [EMAIL PROTECTED]
Website: http://www.neef.de/