Hey everyone,

I have been working with the mail system on GroupStudy.com.  I started
around 9:00 PM last night and ended up having to revert back to the old
configuration this morning.  In the process I disabled the newsfeed and
turned off web postings.  This was to prevent posting while I was working.
Around midnight I thought I had a stable configuration - but I was wrong.
Due to a strange bug in the bulk-mailer program, it was truncating the list
so most mail subscribers did not receive the messages.

After reverting back to the old configuration, I manually submitted all of
the e-mails that arrived last night.  Some of you may receive duplicates.
At most it should be 36 messages.

Those reading from the newsfeed and website were not affected.

Take care,

Paul Borghese