From: Mohammed Saro [mailto:[EMAIL PROTECTED]]
Sent: Wednesday, October 31, 2001 2:06 AM
To: GroupStudy
Subject: load sharing

    [ Part 1, Text/PLAIN (charset: Unknown "windows-1256")  12 lines. ]
    [ Unable to print this part. ]

    [ The following text is in the "windows-1256" character set. ]

We have two links to our provider and this provider makes load sharing
per packet but sometimes  one of two links is saturated and the other has
free bandwidth can any one explain this weird behavior

Best Regards,
Mohamed Saro
Senior Network Engineer
GEGA NET