They can't break the NDA.  The NDA is between you and Cisco, not between
Cisco and itself.  Cisco can release any information they want, and its
ok.  the power sessions are full of great information, and many here use
them to bone up for the lab.  Cisco released the power sessions just for
that purpose.

Brian

On Wed, 31 Oct 2001, DAve Diaz wrote:

> Amazing website I found,
> http://www.cisco.com/networkers/nw00/pres/3304/3304.htm
>
> Cisco power session they give a lot of nda here, check it out, a bit out
> date since they have gone to two day, still relevant

    I'm buying / selling used CISCO gear!!
            email me for a quote

Brian Feeny, CCIE #8036   Netjam, LLC
[EMAIL PROTECTED]         http://www.netjam.net
VISA/MC/AMEX/COD          phone: 318-212-0245
30 day warranty           fax:   318-212-0246