I took the test today and failed.  731 but 751 necessary.

I can not believe that I failed it.  I thought I had studied everything
perfectly and with work and all....

There is a secret section...I can not say it because of that stupid NDS but
that it not been for that one section I would have passed.  just on that
section I got 33%.  Of well, I can take it again on Monday.

Why is this so much the case?  Every time I take these tests I am always
like 20 or 30 points away on the first attempt.  I even took the CISSP.  Got
682 but 700 was necessary out of 1000 points and 225 questions.

Another weekend poor because all of my money is going to these tests and
lonely because all I do is study study study.  Blah!

Theo