Is this a trick question?

stable? heh...all cisco's code is stable....as long as you are only running
one protocol per vlan....(ok I'm bitter...sue me)

The best thing to do would be to go to the software d/l page and read the
change/bug fix log and see what they have fixed and broke in the latest
release.  If the stuff that's currently broke is something you don't need,
throw it on there!

-Patrick

>>> "[EMAIL PROTECTED]"  11/01/01 11:11AM >>>
Greetings,

What's the most stable IOS version to run on 6509 MSFC board.

Thanks,

Nabil