Hello,

I had a very bad experience with Checkpoint and am
wondering if anyone had the same problem.

One of my clients wanted to try Checkpoint VPN-1 so I
filled out online eval form a month ago. A sales rep
called me the next day and said a reseller would
contact me in 5-10 days (5-10 minutes would make more
sense). I didn't hear nothing in 3 weeks so I filled
out online eval form again (I lost that rep's phone
number) and another sales rep called me said the same
thing. Now another week passed and I still didn't hear
nothing.

My client is very unhappy so he decide to go with
Cisco. Is Checkpoint's business so good that they
couldn't handle or what? Anyway, Checkpoint lost my
client and I would never work with them again.

Jim

Find a job, post your resume.
http://careers.yahoo.com