From: John Kaberna [mailto:[EMAIL PROTECTED]]
Sent: Friday, November 02, 2001 12:57 PM
To: [EMAIL PROTECTED]
Subject: Re: ccie security advice [7:25024]

It really depends if you have a solid background with Cisco security
products.  The core topics are basically going to be the same between the
two labs.  AFAIK, the major difference is desktop protocols are removed and
security stuff is added.  I personally think that they can make the security
stuff a lot harder than the desktop stuff.  You'll have to pick your poison.

Ccbootcamp/NETCG will be coming out with a lab subscription service in a few
weeks.  We've already begun writing labs.

John Kaberna
CCIE #7146
NETCG Inc.
Cisco Premier Partner
www.netcginc.com
(415) 750-3800

CCIE Security Training
www.netcginc.com/training.htm

""ron conry""  wrote in message [EMAIL PROTECTED]">news:[EMAIL PROTECTED]...
> can someone advise me on whether to go to ccie security route or to
> ccie routing and switching route? i am hearing that ccie security lab
> already
has