Hello,

Though ISDN is covered in only one chapter per se, but other 1 or two
chapter is related to ISDN config.
When I did my BCRAN exam, I had about 10 questions on ISDN.  However, exam
may have changed by now.

BCRAN is only of the easy exam since you have to select the commands from a
list where if any one can make a guess can get the right answer.  For
example, they ask you to write the command that display the status of ISDN
for all the layer.

in the list there is only one or two command related to ISDN such as

show isdn history
show isdn status

So it is obious that it is the 2nd one.

don't forget to study x.25 even though this bugger is not supported by cisco
that much.

good luck
faisal

""Luke Sheppard""  wrote in message
> After reading BCRAN related posts from the last 90 days I see very few
> people mentioning ISDN. However the Cisco Press Book "Building Cisco
Remote