Howdy folks, I was wondering if any of you have used any tricks that I have
not though of for redundant routing to two internet sources. We have one
remote office that uses their own ISP via default route but also connects to
us over frame relay. Our headquarters has ISP connectivity of its own which
"some" of the other remote offices use for access. We have tried to setup a
second route with a different cost and OSPF was giving us troubles (not sure
what) but we are looking to use another way... Any ideas??

George Murphy CCNP