From: Cisco Systems Inc [mailto:[EMAIL PROTECTED]]
Sent: Thursday, November 01, 2001 8:03 AM
To: Dennis Laganiere
Subject: Cut Remote Access Fees 60% & Save Up To $25K

Dear Dennis,

How much can Cisco/iPass reduce your company's remote access costs?
You can substantially cut remote access costs with a simple, secure
VPN solution that will offer you dial-up, ISDN and broadband "hot
spot" access points worldwide.  Use the Cisco VPN savings calculator
at http://www.cisco.com/go/ipass to see how much your business can
save by replacing modem banks, RAS equipment and toll-free numbers.

Now you can get up to $25K to reduce those costs.
Receive a credit of up to US $25,000 when purchasing a Cisco VPN 3000
Series Concentrator and the iPass Corporate Access Service.  Install
a highly redundant, scalable solution, reduce your overall costs and
save up to $25K.  Plus the first 100 responders get a FREE, no
obligation iPass trial account for up to 100 hours.

Qualifying for this limited time offer is simple:

1. Click http://www.cisco.com/go/ipass for program and in depth
solution details.
2. Click on the Cisco Live! icon to register for your rebate
of up to $25,000.
3. Click on "up to 100 FREE hours" if you are one of the first
100 responders.

Act now!  Offer is valid through January 31, 2002 in US/Canada.

Sincerely,

Cisco Systems, Inc. and iPass Inc.

You have been sent this message because you indicated that you wish to
receive updates on Cisco products and special offerings.  If you would
prefer not to receive news about special promotions from Cisco in the
future, please reply to this message with the words "Remove Me" in the
subject line.

You are subscribed at: [EMAIL PROTECTED]