Ken Diliberto wrote:

> My father gave me a 3620 for my home lab but I'm having troubles with it.
> I've searched CCO but have not found anything useful.  Any suggestions?
> Here is the output when I try going into the ROMMON:
>
> System Bootstrap, Version 11.1(7)AX [kuong (7)AX], EARLY DEPLOYMENT RELEASE
> SOFT
> WARE (fc2)
> Copyright (c) 1994-1996 by cisco Systems, Inc.
>
> *** CPU Out-of-range Interrupt ***
> Access address high = 0xa, low = 0xaaaaafe0
> PC = 0xbfc09f14, Cause = 0x4000, Status Reg = 0x3041f003
> Failure detected during ROMMON start-up tests. Restart ROMMON.
>
> System Bootstrap, Version 11.1(7)AX [kuong (7)AX], EARLY DEPLOYMENT RELEASE
> SOFT
> WARE (fc2)
> Copyright (c) 1994-1996 by cisco Systems, Inc.
>
> Thanks
>
> Ken
The output means nothing to me (not that I've seen everything ;-)

But the fact you've been given some hardware suggests to me it has been
moved some
distance. I would open the box up and reseat any memory modules and look for
anything
loose. Finding loose stuff happens to me regularly on equipment moves.