[ Part 1, Text/PLAIN (charset: ISO-8859-1 "Latin 1")  13 lines. ]
    [ Unable to print this part. ]

What is the purpose of NFFC ? Where do they reside ? Are they used in Cat
5000 & 6000 only ?
What  is the diff b/w Sup I/II/III ? Can I use a Sup Engine of Cat 5000
in Cat 4000 ?
What is diff b/w Single Mode and Multimode fiber? What is dark fiber ?
RSM on a Catalyst 5000 is a Cisco 7000 blade ????? Can it be used
alternatively ??
Cisco 4000 supprts Sup Engine ? Can it perform any Layer 3 or Layer 4
functionality ???
Why 802dot1q is preferred over ISL ? what is the difference b/w 2 of them
??