Actually, there is another simulator that you overlooked, the Simline2.
Which costs less than $1400.  This simulator has S/T interfaces, so it's
perfect for those cheap 2500 series routers (you dont need any external
NT1s).  .I can give you more information if you contact me offline,
[EMAIL PROTECTED]

thanks,
-Brad Ellis
CCIE#5796 (R&S / Security)