Just go read RFC 2401-9 They will help you a lot.

I would give you my texts but they are sacred to me now. :-)

I am sure that the official Cisco Study book for this is coming out soon.
Just get that and read it, sleep with it, propose marriage...blah!

Study tactic  look here
http://www.cisco.com/warp/public/10/wwtraining/certprog/testing/current_exams/9E0-570.html

As you can see from the headlines, it is all about CAs and Pre-shared keys
and how you use them in the client, 3000 Concentrator, IOS, and PIX.  That
is all.  If you can organize your thinking about this then everything will
work well for you.

Khan-just go buy Boson and get 90% before you step foot in.  It is worth the
$40.

Peace