Hello guys..
I am going to do a flash sale for the catalysts 1200 and the cisco 2511's .
I need the money to buy different equipments..
I am selling the Catalyst 1200 for $250,00 and I give you the console
cable.If you buy 2 at a time I will make a good deal.

The 2511 I am selling for $850 , and for the first 2 that I sell I will give
the octal cable and a transceiver. If you buy 2 at a time I will make a good
deal.

Please just serious people only and e-mails off line,

Thanks

Alex