I had a similar situation in the past where the DHCP servers were on *nix
boxes and they got flooded with the NetBT stuff (from 3000+ workstations)
needlessly.  In this type of a situation "no ip forward protocol" is your
friend.

To just foward the DHCP requests you need to do the following:

no ip forward-protocol udp tftp
no ip forward-protocol udp nameserver
no ip forward-protocol udp domain
no ip forward-protocol udp time
no ip forward-protocol udp netbios-ns
no ip forward-protocol udp netbios-dgm
no ip forward-protocol udp tacacs

It would be nice if you could disable all and then specifically add the ones
you want (i.e. the passive-interface default / no passive-interface method)
but - at least on the versions I've tried - she's a no go.  You can disable
all udp flooding with the command:

no ip forward-protocol udp

But as soon as you enable a specific service this command gets
'un-done'...perhaps a it can be a feature request for the programmers @
Cisco watching this list (do any?).

Hope this helps.

Ben