you can use a time based access list with a lock and key access list
pointing to the guys username.  Check CCO for examples of these lists.

-----Original Message-----
From: Vijay Patankar [mailto:[EMAIL PROTECTED]]
Sent: 08 November 2001 08:42
To: [EMAIL PROTECTED]
Subject: ISDN - only dial at specific times of the day, between M-F
[7:25652]

Guys, I was asked this question by a colleague, since I am no master of
ISDN, I would like some help. The scenario is as follows: One particular
user  call him Joe needs to connect to a remote site only between 10:00
to 11:00 am during the week days. Can the on site router 2503 or any
other with one Bri interface be configured so that it brings this link up
between a->b and disconnet when finished, ( I am aware the disconnect
part will be taken care by isdn dial time-out command). Any pointers or
suggesstions. Thanks in advance. groupstudy user.