I and at a new client who has two connections to the internet, one is a T1,
and the other is a cable modem.  They have the cable modem for backup, but
it is only being connected to one web server at the moment so if the T1
fails they have to swap patch cords to make us of the cable modem.  I was
going to plug them both into a router and setup to load balance between the
two, however the clinet wants to control how much load goes where.  They
want to T1 primarily used for the developers and the cable modem primarily
for the office staff.  Can I control who gets what connection?  My though
was to set up two vlans on their switches and set one connection in each
vlan, then a router between vlans as a higher cost path.  Anyone have
comments.
Eugene