The CID test doesn't have any voice questions!?!

I think there's a new version of the class that has some voice stuff in it,
but I don't think the test does yet? Anyone know for sure?

If the CID test does have voice questions, then I suspect that it's written
from the point of view that you have already taken some basic voice
classes. For example, you should probably take the CVOICE class (or get the
CVOICE book).

So, I'm looking over my CVOICE material right now to try to answer your
question. I think that any T1 line can act as a tie line. A T1 can handle
24 voice calls and the necessary voice signalling. It was designed to be a
voice circuit. I'm sure someone will correct me if I'm wrong. ;-)

Priscilla

At 12:02 AM 11/12/01, John Tafasi wrote:
>Hello,
>
>What voice port is needed to connect a PBX in New York to another PBX in San
>Francisco with tie trunk.
>

>Thanks
>
>John Tafasi
>watch your phone call records on the web at:
>http://www.freedomstar.com/sh1885969

Priscilla Oppenheimer
http://www.priscilla.com