Yes, the ccbootcamp R&S written workbook was my central piece of study
material.  I used Caslow, Doyle, and a few white papers here and there to
fill in the gaps.

While the workbook did not go into the various topics in depth (I don't
think that's what it was written for), the questions provided at the end of
each chapter worked really well to prepare me for the actual test questions.
Also, the bridging and lan switching section was excellent!  It does a
wonderful job of showing the reader how to parse RIFs.  I spent a couple of
hours studying the RIF info in the book and I didn't have to monkey around
with it anymore.  I scored 91% in the bridging and LAN switching segment.
Some of the other sections kicked my gluteal region (booty), though!  ;-)

In case you're wondering,  I'm NOT getting paid by ccbootcamp or anything.
A current CCIE referred me to their site.  I've found their materials to be
helpful, so I'm more than happy to put in a good word for them.  As a matter
of fact, I've just sent them the money for their lab subscription as I begin
studying for the lab exam.

Good luck!

Todd