I am sure then that I am missing some configuration parm then. I have
several routers running IOS 11.2, 12.0 and 12.2. The router in question is
running IOS 12.0(19). Here is my router config at the end. I know that my
radius server (FreeRadius v0.3) is accepting accounting infomation because
in the detail file my logon and logoff entries are being written. However,
no other accounting records are being written. What else am I missing?

Thanks....
Richard Newman

Current configuration:
!
! Last configuration change at 10:48:15 EST Tue Nov 13 2001 by ts3351
!
version 12.0
service timestamps debug datetime localtime
service timestamps log datetime localtime
no service password-encryption
!
hostname Router-4
!
no logging console
aaa new-model
aaa authentication login use-radius radius enable
aaa authorization exec use-radius radius if-authenticated
aaa authorization network use-radius radius if-authenticated
aaa accounting send stop-record authentication failure
aaa accounting exec use-radius start-stop radius
aaa accounting commands 0 use-radius stop-only radius
aaa accounting commands 1 use-radius stop-only radius
aaa accounting commands 2 use-radius stop-only radius
aaa accounting commands 3 use-radius stop-only radius
aaa accounting commands 4 use-radius stop-only radius
aaa accounting commands 5 use-radius stop-only radius
aaa accounting commands 6 use-radius stop-only radius
aaa accounting commands 7 use-radius stop-only radius
aaa accounting commands 8 use-radius stop-only radius
aaa accounting commands 9 use-radius stop-only radius
aaa accounting commands 10 use-radius stop-only radius
aaa accounting commands 11 use-radius stop-only radius
aaa accounting commands 12 use-radius stop-only radius
aaa accounting commands 13 use-radius stop-only radius
aaa accounting commands 14 use-radius stop-only radius
aaa accounting commands 15 use-radius stop-only radius
aaa accounting network use-radius start-stop radius
aaa accounting connection use-radius start-stop radius
aaa accounting system default start-stop radius
aaa nas port extended
enable secret 5 $1$tp1Z$JBy9IWpHELV31MBJJcwBs1
!
memory-size iomem 10
ip subnet-zero
no ip domain-lookup
frame-relay switching
!
!
!
(snip)
ip classless
ip route 0.0.0.0 0.0.0.0 192.168.0.1
!
logging history emergencies
logging trap debugging
logging source-interface Ethernet0/0
logging 192.168.100.100
!
radius-server host 192.168.0.100 auth-port 1645 acct-port 1646
radius-server key router
radius-server vsa send accounting
radius-server vsa send authentication
!
line con 0
 exec-timeout 0 0
 transport input none
line aux 0
line vty 0 4
 exec-timeout 0 0
 accounting connection use-radius
 accounting commands 0 use-radius
 accounting commands 1 use-radius
 accounting commands 2 use-radius
 accounting commands 3 use-radius
 accounting commands 4 use-radius
 accounting commands 5 use-radius
 accounting commands 6 use-radius
 accounting commands 7 use-radius
 accounting commands 8 use-radius
 accounting commands 9 use-radius
 accounting commands 10 use-radius
 accounting commands 11 use-radius
 accounting commands 12 use-radius
 accounting commands 13 use-radius
 accounting commands 14 use-radius
 accounting commands 15 use-radius
 accounting exec use-radius
 login authentication use-radius
!
ntp clock-period 17208186
ntp server 192.168.100.100 source Ethernet0/0
end