Joselito,

I attended ccbootcamp.com’s class last week.  I can't say enough about
how great the class was!  Before attending the class, I didn’t feel
good about my chances, but now that I have been through their class, I think
I have a shot at passing.  Each day was intense, and consisted of lecture in
the mornings, and practice scenarios in the afternoon (Friday we spent the
whole day on a practice scenario).  The scenarios are different from the
ones in their lab subscription and were well written.  One of the most
important reasons why I chose NLI’s bootcamp over any of the
competition was the fact that you don’t have to share a rack with
other students (well that, and also because I knew that if the class was
anything like their practice labs, it would have to be great!!).  You do
have to work with a partner to share a 3900 and an ATM/Voice router in their
rack, but this didn’t cause any problems for anyone.  I feel that if I
were sharing a complete rack with another student, I wouldn’t have
been able to learn near as much as I did (I’m sure they wouldn’t
have been able to either).  I learnt many tricks and tips to take into the
lab with me.  There were several technologies that I was very unsure about,
but the class helped me understand those technologies very well.

Every one of the staff members were very friendly and willing to help anyway
possible.  The instructor, Steve Corley, was very knowledgeable and has
several years of experience teaching Cisco courses (5 I think).  He was able
to answer questions, and worked one-on-one with each of us to clarify any
individual questions that we had.  I believe that if you take this class,
you will be very pleased with the quality.

I hope this answers any questions that you had.

Thanks,
Michael Brady