RCL wrote:

> I am going in to test tomorrow, but I need some information on:
> Executive Summary
>  Design Requirements
>  Design Solutions
> A couple of words on each would be cool as ice.
> Hopefully someone will get back to me in time for me to read your brief.
>
> Thanks

> Find the one for you at Yahoo! Personals.
Sorry to get on my soapbox, but this post bugs me.
 So "please send replys to" means what?
Maybe this (I paraphrase Bob Niland below):

 - I'm a lurker in this group.
 - I've never contributed anything here , and don't ever expect to.
 - I want the rest of you to spend time addressing my issue.
 - My time is more valuable than yours.
 - I don't want you to share the answer with anyone else here, even if
   the question is of general interest.
 - I only want isolated answers, with no one else correcting any
   misinformation or completing any missing information.
 - I can't be bothered subscribing to this news group long enough
   to read responses.
 - I won't even check groupstudy to read responses there.
 - Bye.