I ran into something similar the other day.  configured a 2610
ethernet for full-duplex which it accepted no problem.  This was
conected to a 4006, 10M full-duplex, started getting duplex mismatches.
I haven't taken the time to look but me thinks the 2610 accepts
full-duplex but doesn't really support it.  I'm sure someone out there
knows for sure...

  Dave

sam sneed wrote:

> if this is a 2948 G-L3, they do not support extended access lists. The IOS
> won;t give you an error, it just won't work. The cisco site backs this up
> at:
> http://www.cisco.com/warp/public/473/29.html#intro
>
> sam sneed
>
> ""Andrew L""  wrote in message
> > Hi everyone.
> >
> >   I'm using a 2900 Catalyst and embarassingly enough, I cannot fully
block
> > myself from port 80.  My ACL does block me from accessing the switch's
Web

--
David Madland
Sr. Network Engineer

"Emotion should reflect reason not guide it"