11/14/2001   7:33pm  Wednesday

After six attempts I would think you would have most of the questions
written down.
Use that as a study guide.
There are people who take tests for a living.
They just memorize as much as they can & write a book on what's on the test.
When I am about to teach a CCNA class I take the test again just so my class
is on the same page with the test.

Richard

//