What are you trying to achieve?
You say "I am trying to run all six areas on the 2600."  Judging by the
show ip ospf 100, you are succeeding in that aim.  However your six areas
on the 2600 won't talk to each other directly, because inter-area traffic
must go via area zero, so I assume all your inter-area traffic is going via
the catalyst.

In the words of HCB, "what problem are you trying to solve?"
I really hope this is a lab, and not a production setup...

JMcL

----- Forwarded by Jenny Mcleod/NSO/CSDA on 15/11/2001 01:58 pm -----

                    "Mr. Richard
L.
                    Pickard"                   To:
[EMAIL PROTECTED]
                                     Subject:     ospf config
[7:26311]
                    Sent
by:

[EMAIL PROTECTED]

om

                    15/11/2001 12:22
pm
                    Please respond
                    "Mr. Richard
L.

Pickard"

11/14/2001   7:22pm  Wednesday

Professionals,
The router name is area zero but it actually has six serial interfaces that
are in six different areas.
Each serial interface in connected to a 2501.

I am trying to run all six areas on the 2600.
I am most of the way there.  I think I need to add "OSPF point-to-point" &
"neighbor" commands
All six 2500s are connected on the ethernet side to a catalyst that is set
up
as area zero.
That half on the config works.

Richard

//

AREA_ZERO#sho ip ospf database

            OSPF Router with ID (200.20.20.20) (Process ID 100)

                Router Link States (Area 1)

Link ID         ADV Router      Age         Seq#       Checksum Link count
200.20.20.20    200.20.20.20    2003        0x80000002 0x1E1A   0

                Router Link States (Area 2)

Link ID         ADV Router      Age         Seq#       Checksum Link count
200.20.20.20    200.20.20.20    2003        0x80000002 0x1E1A   0

                Router Link States (Area 3)

Link ID         ADV Router      Age         Seq#       Checksum Link count
200.20.20.20    200.20.20.20    2003        0x80000002 0x1E1A   0

                Router Link States (Area 4)

Link ID         ADV Router      Age         Seq#       Checksum Link count
200.20.20.20    200.20.20.20    2002        0x80000002 0x1E1A   0

                Router Link States (Area 5)

Link ID         ADV Router      Age         Seq#       Checksum Link count
200.20.20.20    200.20.20.20    1973        0x80000002 0x1E1A   0

                Router Link States (Area 6)

Link ID         ADV Router      Age         Seq#       Checksum Link count
200.20.20.20    200.20.20.20    1975        0x80000002 0x1E1A   0
AREA_ZERO#sho ip ospf ?
         Process ID number
  border-routers       Border and Boundary Router Information
  database             Database summary
  flood-list           Link state flood list
  interface            Interface information
  mpls                 MPLS related information
  neighbor             Neighbor list
  request-list         Link state request list
  retransmission-list  Link state retransmission list
  summary-address      Summary-address redistribution Information
  virtual-links        Virtual link information
  |                    Output modifiers

AREA_ZERO#sho ip ospf 100
 Routing Process "ospf 100" with ID 200.20.20.20 and Domain ID 0.0.0.100
 Supports only single TOS(TOS0) routes
 Supports opaque LSA
 SPF schedule delay 5 secs, Hold time between two SPFs 10 secs
 Minimum LSA interval 5 secs. Minimum LSA arrival 1 secs
 Number of external LSA 0. Checksum Sum 0x0
 Number of opaque AS LSA 0. Checksum Sum 0x0
 Number of DCbitless external and opaque AS LSA 0
 Number of DoNotAge external and opaque AS LSA 0
 Number of areas in this router is 6. 6 normal 0 stub 0 nssa
 External flood list length 0
    Area 1
        Number of interfaces in this area is 1
        Area has no authentication
        SPF algorithm executed 2 times
        Area ranges are
        Number of LSA 1. Checksum Sum 0x1C1B
        Number of opaque link LSA 0. Checksum Sum 0x0
        Number of DCbitless LSA 0
        Number of indication LSA 0
        Number of DoNotAge LSA 0
        Flood list length 0
    Area 2
        Number of interfaces in this area is 1
        Area has no authentication
        SPF algorithm executed 2 times
        Area ranges are
        Number of LSA 1. Checksum Sum 0x1C1B
        Number of opaque link LSA 0. Checksum Sum 0x0
        Number of DCbitless LSA 0
        Number of indication LSA 0
        Number of DoNotAge LSA 0
        Flood list length 0
    Area 3
        Number of interfaces in this area is 1
        Area has no authentication
        SPF algorithm executed 2 times
        Area ranges are
        Number of LSA 1. Checksum Sum 0x1C1B
        Number of opaque link LSA 0. Checksum Sum 0x0
        Number of DCbitless LSA 0
        Number of indication LSA 0
        Number of DoNotAge LSA 0
        Flood list length 0
    Area 4
        Number of interfaces in this area is 1
        Area has no authentication
        SPF algorithm executed 2 times
        Area ranges are
        Number of LSA 1. Checksum Sum 0x1C1B
        Number of opaque link LSA 0. Checksum Sum 0x0
        Number of DCbitless LSA 0
        Number of indication LSA 0
        Number of DoNotAge LSA 0
        Flood list length 0
    Area 5
        Number of interfaces in this area is 1
        Area has no authentication
        SPF algorithm executed 2 times
        Area ranges are
        Number of LSA 1. Checksum Sum 0x1C1B
        Number of opaque link LSA 0. Checksum Sum 0x0
        Number of DCbitless LSA 0
        Number of indication LSA 0
        Number of DoNotAge LSA 0
        Flood list length 0
    Area 6
        Number of interfaces in this area is 1
        Area has no authentication
        SPF algorithm executed 2 times
        Area ranges are
        Number of LSA 1. Checksum Sum 0x1C1B
        Number of opaque link LSA 0. Checksum Sum 0x0
        Number of DCbitless LSA 0
        Number of indication LSA 0
        Number of DoNotAge LSA 0
        Flood list length 0