From: [EMAIL PROTECTED] [mailto:[EMAIL PROTECTED]]On Behalf Of
Nigel Taylor
Sent: Wednesday, November 14, 2001 4:55 PM
To: [EMAIL PROTECTED]
Subject: CCIE#8387 [7:26309]

Well as it would turn out it's my turn to write that awesome email...  I
just
got back from RTP today where after checking my email, I was awarded
CCIE#8387. What a journey/process this has been and I must say that I'm
relieved that it's now over.  After countless hours of study and practicing
on
the "rack" the reward was most definitely worth the sacrifice.

I didn't sleep a any last night as I awaited the results of my lab score
which
I was unable to check until 12 noon today. So on that note I'm off to catch
up
on the sleep that escaped me last night.

More to follow once I get rested up..

Nigel Taylor
CCIE#8387 and all that other stuff.. :->