I took the class with the guy who wrote the test.  Basically it covers
everything that was listed in class.  Different designs, the locaton of the
menu's on the web page, the features of the phones, etc.

To be honest, it the easiest test at Sylvan.  You should be more worried
about the certification.net test's for EVODD and PBX fundamentals.

""Cisco Breaker""  wrote in message
> Hi All,
>
> I will take the IP Telephony 9E0-569 CIPT tomorrow, so any last minute
> advice for me. If anyone taken this exam before what is the mostly
questions
> based on? I did not understand very well the last 3 chapters which are
> CallManager Architecture, Call Preservation and Media Resources, WAN
Design